The Christmas season is coming to an finish, you have made it by way of. But if low survival is true up your alley, you may indulge your preferences to your coronary heart’s content material due to all of the Winter Sales. Steam, GOG, Epic and all the opposite shops are at the moment providing some excellent survival games. To ensure you save rather a lot, we solely current titles which can be not less than 50% off.
Have a drink and a chew to eat in order that your life bar does not endure an excessive amount of, after which we’ll get began immediately!
Subnautica Below Zero
Subnautica Below Zero – gameplay trailer will get us within the temper for the icy survival journey
Genre: Underwater Survival | Developer: Unknown Worlds Entertainment | Release Year: 2021 | Price: 13 Euro at Steam, decreased by 55 %
There are individuals who wish to splash round in ice water for a couple of minutes in shivering sub-zero temperatures. Instead of imitating this with out sufficient coaching and placing your life at risk, you might sit comfortably in entrance of your PC, plunge your digital self into icy water worlds and battle for survival.
Subnautica Below Zero allows you to just do that. As within the predecessor, you may be transported to the water planet 4546B, however this time in arctic areas. You may discover a number of small islands, however many of the motion takes place deep down within the icy sea.
In typical survival style, you may must construct a base, take heed to your individual physique, eat common meals and … nicely, not get eaten by big sea monsters. At the identical time, Below Zero additionally tells just a little story, as you might be trying to find your lacking sister. If you need, you may safely ignore that and survive with none distractions.
The completely different biomes are far more fascinating anyway! From stunning and colourful to oppressive and eerie, there’s rather a lot right here. By the best way, the predecessor Subnautica can be on sale and at the moment prices 10 Euros.
Elena was already enthusiastic in regards to the first half, you may take heed to her indignant enthusiasm within the following podcast:
Link to the Podcast content
This War of Mine
This War of Mine – Launch Trailer: A conflict survivor tells
Genre: War Survival | Developer: 11 bit Studios | Release 12 months: 2014 | Price: 4 Euro at Steam, GOG and Epic, decreased by 55 %.
Some games aren’t meant to be enjoyable. But that does not make them unhealthy games. This War of Mine is simply such a game, which is miserable, virtually irritating. And it is good.
You’re not preventing for survival in colourful underwater worlds, zombie apocalypses, or sci-fi planets, in spite of everything, however in conflict. Even although the navy battle in This War of Mine is fictional in nature and solely impressed by actual occasions, the occasions really feel extraordinarily actual. You will not be on the battlefield as a soldier or commanding your troops from above, however fairly caring for a bunch of civilians on this gloomy time.
In doing so, the game presents you with ethical challenges: You may, for instance, steal from one other group of survivors within the night time in order that your individual individuals do not die of hunger. Not solely do you query yourselves, however the characters even have pangs of conscience within the course of. This War of Mine reveals the ghastly face of conflict unabashedly and with out mercy. This is a game you will not quickly neglect, even in case you will not take pleasure in it.
Meanwhile, This War of Mine is even included in Polish faculty classes:
More thrilling gives
Of course, the shops have much more survival games on supply. Let’s discover out what they’re and the place you will get them most cost-effective:
- Cryofall: Together with your pals you construct up your colony on a protracted forgotten planet. (5 Euro at Steam, decreased by 75 %)
- Starbound: In Starbound you might be additionally transported to a sci-fi planet. But right here involuntarily, you need to restore your damaged spaceship as quickly as attainable! (6 Euro at Steam and GOG, decreased by 60 %)
- Darkwood: This survival horror does not present you what is in entrance of you till very late, due to the chicken’s eye view. (4 Euro at Steam, decreased by 70 %)
- The Young: This just isn’t the track by The Band Perry, regardless that the title may be very related. You must make your approach as a younger lady on an island filled with lunatics. (4 Euros on Steam, decreased by 75 %).
- Empyrion: This sci-fi survival game additionally takes you to distant planets, however this time from a first-person perspective. (10 Euro, decreased by 50 %)
- Don’t Starve Together: In this fashionable game you battle for survival in co-op, however the solo game Don’t Starve can be on sale for slightly below 2 Euros. (5 Euro at Steam, decreased by 66 %)
- The Forest: Actually, you might be trying to find your lacking son after a airplane crash. The cannibals, mutants and – let’s be sincere – the numerous crafting choices distract you discreetly, although. (4 Euros on Steam, decreased by 77 %)
- Breathedge: Again, survival in house, I do know. But this time there’s an immortal hen by your facet! (12 Euro at Steam, Epic and GOG, decreased by 50 %)
- Surviving Mars: This time we’re not going to distant galaxies, the constructing game Surviving Mars is about on the pink planet everyone knows. (7 Euro at Steam and Epic, decreased by 75 %)
- Frostpunk: The final metropolis on earth is in your fingers on this build-up game. (7 Euro on Steam and Epic, decreased by 75 %).
- Ark Survival Evolved: Dinos! Not solely are you able to craft diligently on the prehistoric island, the Battle Royale mode can be freshly again. (4 Euro, decreased by 75 %)
Even extra gross sales
If you need to broaden your game libraries much more, now could be the perfect time to do it! Here yow will discover 25 games that value lower than 5 Euros due to the Steam Winter Sale. Epic is at the moment making a gift of a brand new game every single day, and if you wish to expertise an actual story-fest, have a look right here: